Home

Chat ðŸ”¥ðŸ¤¬General Chat Thread

No, I just can't follow your stream of consciousness because you're not talking to anyone, about anything in particular.

None of us are speaking - we're writing.

And reading.

Sometimes.

It's just all - Lumpy Speaks

Why are you writing about posts on other sites?

You should head back to Arsefield's and hang with wolfie - he's pissing his little knickers again.

The poor fool can't even read properly: he thinks I accused MIA2 of posting naff all but tweets.

But it wasn't MIA2 I was talking about - it's wolfie.

I wonder does he lift his leg and piss in the corner when he signs in? As Irish mongrels go, he's likely a cross between a bulldog's chops and a Jack Russell's arse. Eats his gruel directly from bowl. Knows how to sit, stay, roll over, and scratch his arse along the new carpet. I think the little cunt fancies me, but like Myles - he's terrified of coming out in case his Ma cancels his pocket money.

Anyway, the earth can be any shape you want it.

Even square.

lol.. What's that?

A mutt.

No, I just can't follow your stream of consciousness because you're not talking to anyone, about anything in particular.

And reading.

Sometimes.

You should head back to Arsefield's and hang with wolfie - he's pissing his little knickers again.

The poor fool can't even read properly: he thinks I accused MIA2 of posting naff all but tweets.

I wonder does he lift his leg and piss in the corner when he signs in? As Irish mongrels go, he's likely a cross between a bulldog's chops and a Jack Russell's arse. Eats his gruel directly from bowl. Knows how to sit, stay, roll over, and scratch his arse along the new carpet. I think the little cunt fancies me, but like Myles - he's terrified of coming out in case his Ma cancels his pocket money.

And how about your one I asked you about, kimikaze, would you consider her far left?

You seem to be labouring under the false notion that you have any pals here.

I'd reconsider my position if I were you.

But thankfully I'm not you.

PS:

And reading.

Sometimes.

But I didn't ask you whether you cared
So here's how the conversation might go David David (for people with a command of the English language) -

Question:

Do you think so and so is far left?

Valid answers:

Yes
No
I don't know

Invalid answer:

I don't care

What was your Leaving Cert grade in English, as a matter of interest? 🤔

You have two choices:

(a) The thread in question gets removed to the Zoo, with the forum itself fully viewable by all again.

(b) The forum remains off-limits for guest viewers.

Top Bottom