Home

Chat ðŸ”¥ðŸ¤¬General Chat Thread

There will be a whole load of proposals emanating from Scottish politics over the next few years where Westminster says 'no'. The whole point of the proposal is to manoeuver Westminster into publicly overriding Holyrood as many times as possible.

Oh dear. Are you confused? Cows tend to be black and and there are even some brown ones and on occasion a white cow. Gardai tend to be kept in blue cars behind safety glass.

England has a caste system almost akin to that of India's. You can imagine the fury of some Westminster politicians who believe they were "born to rule " at some Scottish MPs trying to make xyz legislation without their consent.

No, I just can't follow your stream of consciousness because you're not talking to anyone, about anything in particular.

None of us are speaking - we're writing.

And reading.

Sometimes.

It's just all - Lumpy Speaks

Why are you writing about posts on other sites?

You should head back to Arsefield's and hang with wolfie - he's pissing his little knickers again.

The poor fool can't even read properly: he thinks I accused MIA2 of posting naff all but tweets.

But it wasn't MIA2 I was talking about - it's wolfie.

I wonder does he lift his leg and piss in the corner when he signs in? As Irish mongrels go, he's likely a cross between a bulldog's chops and a Jack Russell's arse. Eats his gruel directly from bowl. Knows how to sit, stay, roll over, and scratch his arse along the new carpet. I think the little cunt fancies me, but like Myles - he's terrified of coming out in case his Ma cancels his pocket money.

Anyway, the earth can be any shape you want it.

No, I just can't follow your stream of consciousness because you're not talking to anyone, about anything in particular.

None of us are speaking - we're writing.

And reading.

Sometimes.

It's just all - Lumpy Speaks

Why are you writing about posts on other sites?

You should head back to Arsefield's and hang with wolfie - he's pissing his little knickers again.

The poor fool can't even read properly: he thinks I accused MIA2 of posting naff all but tweets.

But it wasn't MIA2 I was talking about - it's wolfie.

I wonder does he lift his leg and piss in the corner when he signs in? As Irish mongrels go, he's likely a cross between a bulldog's chops and a Jack Russell's arse. Eats his gruel directly from bowl. Knows how to sit, stay, roll over, and scratch his arse along the new carpet. I think the little cunt fancies me, but like Myles - he's terrified of coming out in case his Ma cancels his pocket money.

Anyway, the earth can be any shape you want it.

Top Bottom