Home

Race is real versus race is a social construct.

roc, everyone knows that you don't give a fuck about "dark-skinned [I'd hyphenate it] gentlemen", or gentle ladies.

You are simply a deranged anti-white and, for all your anti-white bluster, your nationalism is essentially the same as mine.

Now eat this meme -

images

3% of population (2011)

Summary

The data shows that:
• there were 19.2 arrests for every 1,000 men, and 3.2 arrests for every 1,000 women

• black men were over 2.5 times as likely to be arrested as white men – there were 39.9 arrests for every 1,000 black men, and 15.4 arrests for every 1,000 white men

• black women were 1.5 times as likely to be arrested as white women – there were 4.2 arrests for every 1,000 black women, and 2.8 arrests for every 1,000 white women

Source

Up Urrland!

Up the turty-sicks county state!

Up Oasis!

Up Dutch Gold!

Fuck de Brits!

Like 'a champagne supernova in the skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-yyy...'

James 'Jambo' Dawson (originally of English British extraction).

3% of population (2011)

Summary

The data shows that:
• there were 19.2 arrests for every 1,000 men, and 3.2 arrests for every 1,000 women

• black men were over 2.5 times as likely to be arrested as white men – there were 39.9 arrests for every 1,000 black men, and 15.4 arrests for every 1,000 white men

• black women were 1.5 times as likely to be arrested as white women – there were 4.2 arrests for every 1,000 black women, and 2.8 arrests for every 1,000 white women

Source

Which applies to you, Seamus?

Mong?

Dope?

Twat?

Surely a mong of your professed high IQ Jambo would understand the difference between questions of correlation and causation?

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
Do you have any particular lie in mind? 🤔
What did I ask you Jambo?

I said, "Surely a mong of your professed high IQ Jambo would understand the difference between questions of correlation and causation?"

In other words, the statistics you cite - you do understand that they say NOTHING about the reasons for the statistical presentation?

Scientifically, the black arrests may be higher for reasons including say the greater poverty of blacks, their inequality with whites, prejudice of white people against them - however statistics has NOTHING to say about any of that.

Statistics omits causation.

Yet you present the statistics as if it suggests a particular causation that you have, let us generously call it intuitively, and you expect everyone else to share that intuition, on the basis of those statistics.

But anyone intelligent knows that you have actually said zero about causation, you are only trying to trick them into making a deduction, which those statistics in no way warrants.

Of course the morons, like Saul and your friend Fishalt will fall for it.

(And that is one reason why the white supremacist movement is so full of these type of uneducated knuckle dragging mongs and retards.)

You can delete my posts all you like (I'll just start my own uncensored thread) and you are delusionally fucking retarded if you actually think that I don't know what you're getting at

You're not complicated, you are a bloviating dunce

Poor Jambo.
You really do struggle, don't you.
Look, here's a suggestion - point 19 from your Bugster script:
  • 19 We're all part of the team. Remember to report any places that you post The Mantra or mini-Mantras in Where did you post the Mantra today? II Bugsters will offer you advice if you're new, ask them for help Swarming and they'll arrive on the link to help you out.
So why don't you go on and admit that you're having trouble, you need some advice, and give them the link to here, and see will they come on to help you get your message across without incompetently putting in that message more holes than there were in your old Da's string vest?

Poor Jambo.
You really do struggle, don't you.
Look, here's a suggestion - point 19 from your Bugster script:
  • 19 We're all part of the team. Remember to report any places that you post The Mantra or mini-Mantras in Where did you post the Mantra today? II Bugsters will offer you advice if you're new, ask them for help Swarming and they'll arrive on the link to help you out.
So why don't you go on and admit that you're having trouble, you need some advice, and give them the link to here, and see will they come on to help you get your message across without incompetently putting in that message more holes than there were in your old Da's string vest?
🤪

You can delete my posts all you like (I'll just start my own uncensored thread) and you are delusionally fucking retarded if you actually think that I don't know what you're getting at

You're not complicated, you are a bloviating dunce

Shut up when adults are speaking, Mini-Barrett.

You might wonder though whether something in their history as the wealthiest colony in the Americas, the fact that in the second half of the eighteenth century they produced more wealth than any other colony in the world, had something to do with their abject state today. Noting we haven't exactly made anything of ourselves in this country since independence have we. Just the type of corruption we had in our new overlords, the new indigenous overlords, was of a different type. For our colonisation also left behind broad swathes of mass minded, cretinous, craven, childish, vicious, mean, and ignorant idiot gombeens. If it wasn't for joining the EU, and becoming a tax haven for multinationals, we'd probably be not far off Haiti today.

Ever been to Iceland, Jimmy?

No?

Ever met an Icelandic person and chatted with them about ethnic nationalism? Iceland's a very introverted culture, very hard to fit into as it's extremely small and everyone knows everyone else and their business. But they're a fiercely proud people who are as nationalistic as it gets when anyone tries to interfere with their ways of doing things.

I suppose one might call them ethnic-nationalists too?

Like you - who claims to be the champ of ethnic nationalism.

So if you've never been to Iceland (!) or talked with Icelandic people about your beliefs, how do make your beliefs real in the real world?

Ever been to Iceland, Jimmy?

No?
Correct. But I would certainly support Icelandic nationalists (Icelanders are white)

Ever met an Icelandic person and chatted with them about ethnic nationalism? Iceland's a very introverted culture, very hard to fit into as it's extremely small and everyone knows everyone else and their business. But they're a fiercely proud people who are as nationalistic as it gets when anyone tries to interfere with their ways of doing things.

I suppose one might call them ethnic-nationalists too?

Like you - who claims to be the champ of ethnic nationalism.

So if you've never been to Iceland (!) or talked with Icelandic people about your beliefs, how do make your beliefs real in the real world?

Top Bottom