Home

Pro-White Activist Jailed For Two Years For Stickering

BRITISH Nationalist, Sam Melia, has been jailed for two years by a judge in the UK for the crime of producing stickers with a pro-white/British message -

So to explain the GBN clip and why it's gimpish..

The guy at the start reading the script from the teleprompter is one Darren Grimes, your down-to-earth, working class (he calls prison - the clink) Geordie 'conservative' gaymen. The two either side of him (more concerned with virtue signalling about antisemitism than anything else) are some blonde bimbo and a "Do you even know who Renaud Camus was? You wot, mate?", bespectacled male bimbo and then on the extremities, there's a middle class blackmen and a leftard.

I want to ask Mowl Mowl a question though, specifically about what the blackmen says (who trusts the criminal justice system (presumably except when he's blubbing about institutional racism)) -

Which of the "slogans" on the stickers did you find offensive? 🤔

I'll open it up to roc_abilly roc_abilly, too

Not to worry.. only about six more hours to go before he's passed out in the "sauna" 🙄

Were one to pass out IN the sauna, then one would most likely die.

When you pass out on the sofa/floor/bed after a long day's bullshitting, is there someone to check on you or are you alone?

I'd imagine you must be - nobody would want to spend more than the minimum amount of time possible in your company.

Any updates on nationalism v the old aged pensioners of Ireland?

No?

Oh, well.

Nobody cares, Jambo.

Take your messenger boy routine over to Arsefield's - they love that kind of shit.

GIGbmEGXEAAMJ47

Laura on Delingpole discussing her husband Sam (political prisoner) -

My interest in teenagers?

Lump, I know that you're gay (not that there's anything right with that), so let me word this correctly..

Could you ever imagine yourself finding someone in his teens sexually attractive? 🤔

Pro-white activist Gemma O'Doherty arrested this morning and will be up in the High Court later today.

Name check for Keith Woods as as a 'Nazi-friendly extremist'

'Holocaust denier Gemma O'Doherty was arrested this morning and up in the High Court today. O'Doherty was a recent guest on 'Arktos Media', a nazi friendly extremist media outfit from Hungary promoted by Keith Woods and others..'

Mark Malone - Twitter

Top Bottom