Home

Jambo/Electricity/Saul/CG&P: Irish Nationalism v Old Age Pensioners

Mowl

This thread is about modern Irish nationalism and how - for some members - it includes the robbery and assault of Ireland's old age pensioners.

It's an established fact that I, the Mowl - have in the recent past counseled one Saul Goodman/Coal Gas & Piss on the matter of his fake nationalism and family problems in dealing with an errant son (aged forty-three) who robs the elderly Irish in the west of Ireland and who carries a metal pipe with him in case they wake up or recognize him while he's robbing them.

Jambo here is another exponent of this strange brand of Irish nationalism which includes as per the above facts: it's okay to be a robber (or even a violent thief).

Jambo believes whole-heartedly that Irish 'ethno' nationalism is not for the elderly, but rather a philosophy for the younger and less intelligent Irish males of a certain age who believe it right and proper to give Ireland's old age quotient a right battering after robbing them of their purses, wallets, and pension books. He (jambo/Electricity) endorses this behaviour and seems to believe that in order for one to be an actual and active ethno-nationalist, one must have a record of battering the elderly in order to be accepted into the fold. When questioned on this matter, Jambo/Electricity refused to offer any explanation bar face-palming the questions as though they were beneath him to countenance.

This thread will explore the lengths modern Irish 'ethno'-nationalists will go to to be 'real as fuck' about their treatment of the Irish elderly.

According to recent whispers in the villages and towns of the west of Ireland, Ireland his NO room for the old age pensioners. This seems to be the view of modern Irish nationalists like Jambo/Electricity/U2Documentary/JamesDawson/DavidHasBeenBanned/JimmyD/LiamGallagher/etc/etc.

As you can see - he changes his name a lot.

I wonder why?

This thread is about modern Irish nationalism and how - for some members - it includes the robbery and assault of Ireland's old age pensioners.

It's an established fact that I, the Mowl - have in the recent past counseled one Saul Goodman/Coal Gas & Piss on the matter of his fake nationalism and family problems in dealing with an errant son (aged forty-three) who robs the elderly Irish in the west of Ireland and who carries a metal pipe with him in case they wake up or recognize him while he's robbing them.

Jambo here is another exponent of this strange brand of Irish nationalism which includes as per the above facts: it's okay to be a robber (or even a violent thief).

Jambo believes whole-heartedly that Irish 'ethno' nationalism is not for the elderly, but rather a philosophy for the younger and less intelligent Irish males of a certain age who believe it right and proper to give Ireland's old age quotient a right battering after robbing them of their purses, wallets, and pension books. He (jambo/Electricity) endorses this behaviour and seems to believe that in order for one to be an actual and active ethno-nationalist, one must have a record of battering the elderly in order to be accepted into the fold. When questioned on this matter, Jambo/Electricity refused to offer any explanation bar face-palming the questions as though they were beneath him to countenance.

This thread will explore the lengths modern Irish 'ethno'-nationalists will go to to be 'real as fuck' about their treatment of the Irish elderly.

According to recent whispers in the villages and towns of the west of Ireland, Ireland his NO room for the old age pensioners. This seems to be the view of modern Irish nationalists like Jambo/Electricity/U2Documentary/JamesDawson/DavidHasBeenBanned/JimmyD/LiamGallagher/etc/etc.
As you can see - he changes his name a lot.

I wonder why?
I always have a reason

Mentally retarded pest does mentally retarded pest shit all day long.

You mentally retarded pest.

The liberation of Auschwitz was headline news around the world in January 1945. The Nuremberg Military Trials began 20th November 1945, ten months later. And if you think the western allies were unaware of the holocaust until Auschwitz was liberated you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Fucking idiot.

No one had heard of the "The Holocaust" (let alone the six gorillion) until (earliest) the Sixties.

Open a history book, you dipshit 🤣

No one had heard of the "The Holocaust" (let alone the six gorillion) until (earliest) the Sixties.

Open a history book, you dipshit 🤣

You poor stupid child.

Where then did all that vintage footage of the piles of skinny bodies surrounded by Nazi-uniform wearing gurning Germans come from?

Hollywood?

Ardmore Studios out in Bray?

You poor stupid child.

Where then did all that vintage footage of the piles of skinny bodies surrounded by Nazi-uniform wearing gurning Germans come from?

Hollywood?

Ardmore Studios out in Bray?
I wonder is there anyone on this site capable of understanding what I'm saying

Top Bottom