Home

Irish Nationalism and Catholicism (E.g. The National Party).

That'd be funny. The Irish legal system trying to prosecute me for hate crime when I'd stand an excellent chance of being proved right in anything I say about the history of the paedophile cult.

Now wouldn't that be embarrassing all 'round.

That'd be funny. The Irish legal system trying to prosecute me for hate crime when I'd stand an excellent chance of being proved right in anything I say about the history of the paedophile cult.
I agree, that would be funny.

But, for your sake, I couldn't recommend that you defend yourself 🤣

Are you a judge? Or even a lawyer? Somehow I doubt it. First you try to alert me that I could be prosecuted for 'hate speech' and then you try to threaten me with your instant judicial opinion.

Weepy little creature.

Are you a judge? Or even a lawyer? Somehow I doubt it. First you try to alert me that I could be prosecuted for 'hate speech' and then you try to threaten me with your instant judicial opinion.
Mostly I'm laughing at you.

But on a serious note, I don't think you really understand this hate speech thingy 😆

See, if you were to say that Muslims are members of a paedophile cult.. you're not going to be able to talk you're way out of it in court by proving yourself correct 🤣

Right so, you've started on the censorship..

Hardly - what with my being just another member like you, and neither of us in any position to censor anything.

Not even your brand of loop-the-loop 'debate'.

Mostly I'm laughing at you.

Yeah, but not as much as I am at you.

But on a serious note, I don't think you really understand this hate speech thingy 😆

Forget the complexities of hate speech and all its horrors, I find your use of emojis entirely fabulous.

Just like your fellow 'A Team' members and their use of same.

See, if you were to say that Muslims are members of a paedophile cult.. you're not going to be able to talk you're way out of it in court by proving yourself correct 🤣

...yeah.

Really.
Le sigh..

The only person on this thread talking about a muslim paedophile cult is yourself. I'm well informed on the worldwide catholic paedophile cult.

I'm aware that there have been coverups of paedophilia in the jewish orthodox community. These things are factual.

And while you are trying to explain how the law works, badly, your assertion that if were to say something I haven't actually said I wouldn't be able to talk my way out of it in court assumes a number things; (1) that I have made any such assertion (2) that a law against hate speech exists in Ireland which it currently doesn't as it is a Bill being debated in the Oireachtas and not an Act on the Irish statute book.

Other than that you are grand. Gobshite.

The only reason I can say that about catholics is because they are sat in the middle of a paedophile cult. Worldwide. Demonstrably. Thousands of their priests, the curia, bishops, archbishops, all involved in trying to hide it.

The numbers don't lie.

Warning to white supremacist poster "truth league": If you are not able to address what is being put to you in your own words, expressed in a logic and rationale that anyone half intelligent can relate to, I may be forced to make you take a break from contributing to the thread.

Jambo's methods haven't changed one iota since he was last here under a different name he now wants us all to forget.

Rabbit-holing: he has no argument to make as such, he just wants to be seen to be using the term 'anti-white' at anyone who doesn't 100% agree with his sad witherings. He tried it on me yesterday and failed. Again. Just like he's been doing ever since he showed up on these discussion boards. Yet he's never even once attended any meeting, protest, or demonstration to highlight his views.

He reminds me of this little twonk from yesteryear's protests featuring yer wan that was riding John Waters of (ex) The Irish Times.

Searched the papers for any mention of this - but not a sausage.

Wouldn't surprise me if Barrett and Reynolds dreamed this one up for a few headlines to resuscitate the sinking National Party, a party nobody outside of its members gives a flying fuck about. They have np profile at all outside of the discussion forums that I can see, and even they they haven't any members on any of these sites - if they did we'd have spotted them long ago.

But nope - nothing doing.

When you're trying to stay afloat on the vast expanses of the deep oceans, you have to learn to tread water.

But if you're too heavy to float then you have to signal for any help you can get.

That's likely what this is - a sad attempt to garner some front page action to boost the profile.

Except no media outlet as taken the bait.

So now watch how Reynolds and the other cunt that also got the boot play this one.

Big words, loudly spoken - but fuck all action - as per.

Any self-respecting Irish nationalist ought to be extremely vocal about this theft, but we all know these supposed nationalists are mainly just online jokers. All talk, all spoof, all screaming and jumping up and down but no actual plan of action to forge ahead. These two plonkers likely colluded with Barrett, and now Barrett has to distance himself from the both of them and find a way to redeem his party from being labeled as just another shower of chancers with big words and fuck all balls.

I look forward to the Grand Forgiving Of Previous Members type spin when they finally clock that, in reality - nobody takes them seriously.

Question: which political television shows has Barrett or Reynolds ever been invited onto to discuss their party and their plans?

Answers on a postcard to:

Ryan Tubridy
c/o RTE
Montrose
Dublin
Ireland

Some nice work here from P.ie - nail/head interface 100% accurate:

Coutts. Ha!

Actually all of these far right clowns have "trading accounts" with the likes of Robinhood and Webull (that have the lowest fees.)

So they can talk about their "trades" online like they have this great insight into the markets and the world, most of which they obviously picked up on Zerohedge.

Scratch the surface though and they're all living off their mothers or mother in law, or wives, or social welfare.

Like that great "nationalist" (and NP supporter) the poster "young Dan" who used to be on here daily shiteing on about "the markets" and his piles of gold and silver, presenting himself as a wealthy man of the world. Turned out he was a bum, exactly fitting this profile.

What's it all about? Whether it's young Dan or Gemma or Justin Barrett or any of their supporters on these fora, what they have in common is they're all failures in the great game of life.

Gemma rather than a life as a prize winning journalist turned out to be at the top of the list for a needed round of redundancies basically because she was so shite.

And the economy never collapsed for "young Dan" so that his gold and silver would transport him instantly from the bottom of the pile to the top of the pile, carrying with him as many cheeseburgers as he could manage.

That other NP cretin Philip Dwyer couldn't even hold down a job with An Post, who never fire anyone, even the dogs on his beat sniffed out what a complete loser he was.

Postman claims fear of dogs stopped him working

But, they'll let us laugh, because one day the world is going to burn you see, and that little kid who used to sit down at the back of the class with the dunce's hat on, smarting at the derision he had to daily endure, is going to emerge out of the conflagration with his gold and shares on top of the pile for the first time in his life.

And that's what it's all about. The whole movement summed up.

YoungDan - AKA Declan Kelly - idiot, old fart, professional grifter, bum, fat, roundy, loser.

Nailed.

Again.

I bet the cunts are only after the insurance dosh.

They probably had a box of Weetabix in the safe and fuck all else.

They're spinning for some publicity - and by the looks of things there's no depths they won't go to to get it.

In fairness though - if Justin Barrett wants some publicity, he should take off that First Holy Communion suit of his and strut naked down O'Connell Street on a Saturday night around throwing out time.

The little bollocks.

Top Bottom