Home

The Music Thread

Because they're a cheap-assed American fake Hanoi Rocks.

Read up, they even said so themselves that when The LA Guns and Hollywood Roses decided to collaborate, they based their image on Andy McCoy and Michael Monroe's gypsy style with Hanoi Rocks. Sami Jaffa (another legendary Finn) still plays bass with The New York Dolls and was Hanoi Rocks' original bassist. All that said, Hanoi Rocks were/are shite. Big in Japan, yes. But in America? Not so much. They did three nights in London recently and oddly enough every ticket sold out.

Andy and his ex-wife Angie had their own Osbourne's-style television show which documented Andy's hopeless relationship with drink. Monroe is a TV veteran at this stage and hasn't changed a bit since the 1980's. He's still a popular name at the summer festivals and has had a number of shows of his own. Hanoi Rocks were plagued by bad luck, alcohol-related incidents, deaths, and drug issues.

Sami Jaffa did well out of his career with Hanoi Rocks and is very comfortable fronting his own Finnish television show about Finnish food and drinks traditions. He basically travels all over the country getting pissed and having take-away night-food. Great bassist, you might see him on any stage in town and it's no big deal. Monroe gets all the attention though. Andy's hopeless from the drink. Last time we talked it was early afternoon and I was waiting for this one band playing that night to get an interview for the college magazine: Andy came over and drank the equivalent of an Irish wake. The band quit the interview because of him and I had to finish it that night by phone.

Hopeless isn't the word for it.

But anyway - forget Guns & Roses - they're a second hand Hanoi Rocks.

Furthermore: Jambo - you know fucking nothing about music.

Invest in some Spice Girls albums or remixes of Showaddywaddy hits, you're fucking useless.

I was trying to have a convo here with Dave, do you mind?

Stick to writing fan mail to your Oasis fan club.

Who knows? Maybe one day you'll meet a nice girl with one huge eyebrow instead of two.

Dopey fucking cunt.

Listen up, Jambo: like with everything else in your tiny mind, your knowledge of music is as pathetically second-hand as your opinions on political/social matters are as borrowed from either Keith Woods or Laura Towler. Or Morgon. Or any of several dozen other mouthpieces for the deluded. You haven't had an original thought probably ever in your life, and your lexicon is made up of idiotic online abbreviations and second-hand retorts you've also borrowed from elsewhere.

Face it, Jambo: no matter how many names you use on how many different sites - you're still just Jambo.

That's all you'll ever be: a second rate hack with illusions.

It's getting really boring showing you up for the gobshite you are.

Kill yourself.

Why don't you just answer her, Jambo?

It's a pertinent question - one I'd love to hear the answer to myself:

Let's see?

Dole: around €220 per week
Rent: €0 (still lives at his Da's house)
Rent allowance: €125 per week (probably uses a mate's/ex's address)
Heating vouchers: €25 per week
Free food vouchers: €100 per week

Dutch Gold tinned lager per slab: €28
Frozen pizzas X2 per day: €4.00
20 Johnny Blues X2 per day: €26.00
Contribution to household electricity: €25 per week
Bus fares/general pocket money: €8.00 per day
Online/Internet access: €28.00 per month
Medications/ablutions/herpes/gonorrhea: €25 per week

Outside of that?

Fuck all.

So let's deal in the facts, shall we?

Tiger is 100% on the ball. She called you, she nailed you, and you retorted like a little bitch. Because you had to. Not because you wanted to or even had an honest answer - but because she nailed you and nailed you in full public view, for which I commend the little slag. So let's keep it simple, shall we?

You are at the behest of two different sites we know you're permanently active on: this joint and Arsefield's. Your average start time is anywhere between 0500 through to sometimes as late as 1330. Your end of active time is usually around seven to nine hours out of the loop. Which is when you're sleeping, or rather passed out in your computer chair with dribble running down your jaw. Then you're up and at it again.

So we know you're not rich. We know you don't come from new money either. Your Ma's dead, you never refer to your father - EVER. Which is kind of odd. But anyway: we all know your daily routines by the clock and indeed we also know your online routines better than you do yourself. You're not getting paid to promote anyone or anything - even if you likely wear a hoodie with Keith Woods photograph screen-printed on it.

So where's the money coming from?

You won it on the Lotto?

The horses?

Your many millions lost and won in online chess playing or card sharping?

Who do you think you're codding, sunshine?

You're a bum.

A dole scrounger.

A dole scrounger who hates foreigners tapping the same leak he taps himself.

Probably has a long-term spoof running is my guess: maybe he's faking back pain, depression, suicidality, and/or might be somewhat physically/mentally damaged? Birth defect? On daily/nightly meds? Definitely. Missing a few fingers or balls? Has a game leg? Suffers something terrible with the gout? Or maybe it's persistent self harming? Whoa - now there's a contender.

Whatever it is it's enough to keep him nourished and clear-headed enough to maintain and online presence for an average of around seventeen to nineteen hours of pointless meandering all day and night every day and night. In short, he's a state supported bum with a yap on him who wouldn't last half an hour in the real world without walking up to complete strangers in the street and calling them: 'pedo, pedo, pedo, pedo, pedo...' until they nut him one on the bridge of the nose.

Jambo: the cheap-assed parasite blood-sucking useless unemployable bum.

Poor Jambo - literally.

You got a rip in your couch.

Wash your butt.

Most of the losers on Arsefield's are exactly like you (anti-social, extremely low IQ, uneducated, insecure, etc.), why do you think they call me "Jambo"?...

lol You're their hero Mowl, someone they look up to 🤣

Why don't you just answer her, Jambo?

It's a pertinent question - one I'd love to hear the answer to myself:

Let's see?

Dole: around €220 per week
Rent: €0 (still lives at his Da's house)
Rent allowance: €125 per week (probably uses a mate's/ex's address)
Heating vouchers: €25 per week
Free food vouchers: €100 per week

Dutch Gold tinned lager per slab: €28
Frozen pizzas X2 per day: €4.00
20 Johnny Blues X2 per day: €26.00
Contribution to household electricity: €25 per week
Bus fares/general pocket money: €8.00 per day
Online/Internet access: €28.00 per month
Medications/ablutions/herpes/gonorrhea: €25 per week

Outside of that?

Fuck all.

So let's deal in the facts, shall we?

Tiger is 100% on the ball. She called you, she nailed you, and you retorted like a little bitch. Because you had to. Not because you wanted to or even had an honest answer - but because she nailed you and nailed you in full public view, for which I commend the little slag. So let's keep it simple, shall we?

You are at the behest of two different sites we know you're permanently active on: this joint and Arsefield's. Your average start time is anywhere between 0500 through to sometimes as late as 1330. Your end of active time is usually around seven to nine hours out of the loop. Which is when you're sleeping, or rather passed out in your computer chair with dribble running down your jaw. Then you're up and at it again.

So we know you're not rich. We know you don't come from new money either. Your Ma's dead, you never refer to your father - EVER. Which is kind of odd. But anyway: we all know your daily routines by the clock and indeed we also know your online routines better than you do yourself. You're not getting paid to promote anyone or anything - even if you likely wear a hoodie with Keith Woods photograph screen-printed on it.

So where's the money coming from?

You won it on the Lotto?

The horses?

Your many millions lost and won in online chess playing or card sharping?

Who do you think you're codding, sunshine?

You're a bum.

A dole scrounger.

A dole scrounger who hates foreigners tapping the same leak he taps himself.

Probably has a long-term spoof running is my guess: maybe he's faking back pain, depression, suicidality, and/or might be somewhat physically/mentally damaged? Birth defect? On daily/nightly meds? Definitely. Missing a few fingers or balls? Has a game leg? Suffers something terrible with the gout? Or maybe it's persistent self harming? Whoa - now there's a contender.

Whatever it is it's enough to keep him nourished and clear-headed enough to maintain and online presence for an average of around seventeen to nineteen hours of pointless meandering all day and night every day and night. In short, he's a state supported bum with a yap on him who wouldn't last half an hour in the real world without walking up to complete strangers in the street and calling them: 'pedo, pedo, pedo, pedo, pedo...' until they nut him one on the bridge of the nose.

Jambo: the cheap-assed parasite blood-sucking useless unemployable bum.

Poor Jambo - literally.

You got a rip in your couch.

Wash your butt.

tldr

Poor Jambo: his favourite band in the whole word turned out to be a second-hand American version of Finnish musical and theatrical originality.

Then doubles down on his ignorance.

The unemployed bum he is.

Watched this documentary earlier about Taylor Swift (about whom I previously knew precisely fuck all apart from her name) and the making of 'The Long Pond Sessions' album which was recorded in isolation in upstate New York at the height of the Covid lock-down period. Contributions from other similar/nebulous songwriters such as Bon Iver were recorded separately in distant studios of their own with the recorded files being sent back and forth to add, edit, or even delete parts they weren't happy with, while adding new and interesting things too.

Yet Swift appears to nail all of her parts in every song first time: one take.

She doesn't miss a note, her delivery of the lyrics is raw.

I'm actually very impressed, and maybe a little relieved/enlightened as to finding out who the world's current Number One star actually is. I thought she was a pop singer in the bubblegum vein. Never bothered looking to see if I had that right. This documentary changed that. If you're interested in checking her out, try to find the full version of the documentary if you can. Perhaps it'll tune you too into what the world presently considers to be a 'strong and independent woman' and all that post-feminist crap. Your nieces might even think you hip if you can drop the titles of a few tunes they might already know.

I'm aware she's a global level artist, but I hadn't realized she was such a natural talent.

Watched this documentary earlier about Taylor Swift (about whom I previously knew precisely fuck all apart from her name) and the making of 'The Long Pond Sessions' album which was recorded in isolation in upstate New York at the height of the Covid lock-down period. Contributions from other similar/nebulous songwriters such as Bon Iver were recorded separately in distant studios of their own with the recorded files being sent back and forth to add, edit, or even delete parts they weren't happy with, while adding new and interesting things too.
Yet Swift appears to nail all of her parts in every song first time: one take.
Speaking of one take, have you ever seen this video by Miss Swift? 🤔 -

She doesn't miss a note, her delivery of the lyrics is raw.

I'm actually very impressed, and maybe a little relieved/enlightened as to finding out who the world's current Number One star actually is. I thought she was a pop singer in the bubblegum vein. Never bothered looking to see if I had that right. This documentary changed that. If you're interested in checking her out, try to find the full version of the documentary if you can. Perhaps it'll tune you too into what the world presently considers to be a 'strong and independent woman' and all that post-feminist crap. Your nieces might even think you hip if you can drop the titles of a few tunes they might already know.

I'm aware she's a global level artist, but I hadn't realized she was such a natural talent.

Speaking of one take, have you ever seen this video by Miss Swift? 🤔

No, of course I haven't, you illiterate mongo: I just said I was listening to her for the first time - you stupid cunt.

And get your tongue out of my arse - we're not pals, you dopey fucking cunt.

Get a fucking job, will you - you've been awake and online non-stop since Friday afternoon.

You spent your Saturday evening doing what you did on your Friday evening: you hung out with other anonymous men.

Why are you always about the alpha male types, Jambo?

What's your fear of women based on? I'm beginning to think that your stripe of chronic depression is based in a borderline disorder, likely of the personality type. This is down to your ma topping herself and abandoning you. The effect of that sleight earlier in your childhood has led you to attacking any female who asks you a simple question. Then you leggit back to the rough and tumble of hanging with other beta males and singing their praises like you do for Liam Gallagher.

Your homosexuality doesn't offend or bother me in the slightest: but your neediness makes me very uncomfortable.

I hope there's neither any lengths of rope over three meters or a gun nearby: your suicidal instincts appear to have gotten the better of you.

I told you when you first showed up and I christened you: losers like you are here to fatten out the boards, but that's where your influence ends.

And you will be remembered by all and sundry as Jambo - whether you like it or not.

Thank me later.

Mowl, I think you should try to relax.

All this pent-up rage can't be doing you any good (especially in your condition), it'll either be you or Wolf who first has a stroke

It's funny, Wolf said that you were "slapping me around" (or words to that effect) yesterday and all I was doing was having a bit of fun (not at your expense, of course :))

But clearly Wolf was focusing in on your rage posts.

If it's any consolation, I think he's too braindead to have a stroke (so you might win)

It's funny, Wolf said that you were "slapping me around" (or words to that effect) yesterday and all I was doing was having a bit of fun (not at your expense, of course :))

Nothing that mong says matters to me, Jambo - that was all YOU screaming and foaming at the mouth.

We all saw it - we all laughed at it - we're laughing at it (and you) still.

But clearly Wolf was focusing in on your rage posts.

Borderline Personality Disorder

If it's any consolation, I think he's too braindead to have a stroke (so you might win)

Try much harder, loser.

Top Bottom