Home

Scotland's New Anti-Free Speech/"Hate Speech" Laws

☝️

The Daily Record

🤣
Well, I would share your sentiment the Mowl and wasn't it the Daily Record that doxxed "vile vlogger" Millennial Woes -

I'm not sure you understand though that the Daily Record is like your BFF 'billy ( roc_abilly roc_abilly) in newspaper format

Millennial Woes?

Who gives a fuck what some overgrown child who still lives with his Da (look in the mirror, kid) and is in his mid-thirties? That's who you look to for information? A roundy loser living a life rather similiar to your own? No wonder you're a faceless muppet. An army of one.

Millennial Woes?

Who gives a fuck what some overgrown child who still lives with his Da (look in the mirror, kid) and is in his mid-thirties? That's who you look to for information? A roundy loser living a life rather similiar to your own? No wonder you're a faceless muppet. An army of one.
What's childish is that you always (and I mean always) resort to ad homs (and usually the most superficial ones e.g. appearance) instead of listening to a word someone has to say.

You're simply #notaseriousperson

You're an overgrown, retarded manchild (and lame narcissist)

PS. The article is 7 years old

What's childish is that you always (and I mean always) resort to ad homs (and usually the most superficial ones e.g. appearance) instead of listening to a word someone has to say.

Pahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

What a fucking twat.

Well, if being serious means acting like you do - then count me out.

I'm too happy too much of the time to even be aware of anyone else being serious or not.

The sun keeps shining, the blue skies are as clear as they could possibly be, and everyone around me is also happy, friendly, and welcoming.

But that's Finnish racism for you.

Nah - just a very happy and contented guy having the time of his life, all the time.

What article?

The one about someone getting their kneecaps drilled in Sweden?

I don't live in Sweden, Seamus.

I live in Finland - world's happiest country.

Where I'm adored and considered more Finnish than Irish.

So it isn't really narcissism: it's the simple truth.

I'm happy, you're not.

Big difference, Shay.

The Scots are an unusual bunch. They'll wax lyrical about Braveheart etc...yet when push comes to shove they vote to remain in London's orbit every single time. An independent Scotland could rejoin the EU and implement the Nordic model. Were I a Scot I'd choose that any day over remaining under the thumb of the Dickensian Tory oligarchy.

The English upper classes and establishment don't even care about the north of England, let alone Scotland which is a completely different country.

The Scots are an unusual bunch. They'll wax lyrical about Braveheart etc...yet when push comes to shove they vote to remain in London's orbit every single time. An independent Scotland could rejoin the EU and implement the Nordic model. Were I a Scot I'd choose that any day over remaining under the thumb of the Dickensian Tory oligarchy.

The English upper classes and establishment don't even care about the north of England, let alone Scotland which is a completely different country.
Do you think this thread is for a general commentary about the Scottish people, hm? Did you not read the thread title or something??

Do you think this thread is for a general commentary about the Scottish people, hm? Did you not read the thread title or something??

Not about Scotland.

Well, I would share your sentiment the Mowl and wasn't it the Daily Record that doxxed "vile vlogger" Millennial Woes -

I'm not sure you understand though that the Daily Record is like your BFF 'billy ( roc_abilly roc_abilly) in newspaper format

Not about Scotland.

Stop embarrassing yourself for the love of God

Not about Scotland.

By the way, did anyone else notice that Morgoth copied me

Not about Scotland either (more about your wishful thinking - your heroes don't even know you exist)

🤣

You dumb cunt.

Not about Scotland, but still viable: how do you, James Dawson - make these ideals you hold so dear manifest to the benefit of white Irish people?

Top Bottom