Home

Chat 🔥🤬General Chat Thread

Business as usual over on the blighted little rock.

Aer Lingus are planning a strike during the busy season. Meanwhile, the state is looking for tenders for charter planes to 'deport' any persons not legally licensed to be in the country. Then the women in Leinster House are demanding better maternity leave on top of all the other perks they take for granted. Violence against women in the home is another one.

Ukrainian people are being told to go home if they're not happy with cold, damp living conditions in trying to sleep on wet beds. The food is apparently shite too and they're not happy with that either. At some point soon, things will start to both run out and run down, and when you have tens of thousands of foreign men roaming your little island, they're bound to turn to theft, violence, whatever it takes to stay alive.

You twats walked yourself into this mess, but you haven't a fucking clue how to stop it - which is typically Irish in every way.

Eamon 'Spring Onions In The Windowbox' Ryan stepping down as Green Party leader.

The dopey fucking potato head was all thrilled yesterday about the EU plans to plant millions of trees and build little houses for the squirrels. He'll be missed about as much as a rotten spud. Get on yer bike and fuck off, Eamo. What a dope. The rumours will be whizzing through the filthy air as to this sudden resignation. Have to wonder what it is: is he gay? Is he married? Does he really think his presence matters at all?

He was in fine fettle only yesterday, so what's up?

Punctured his front wheel on his tricycle?

From 10.57 28 Mar 2024:

Is there a scandal in the works?

It'd certainly add a frisson of scandal to an otherwise boring cunt who just drones on and on about the spuds, the air, and the window-boxes.

We await with baited breath..

Business as usual over on the blighted little rock.

Aer Lingus are planning a strike during the busy season.
Meanwhile, the state is looking for tenders for charter planes to 'deport' any persons not legally licensed to be in the country.
Spin. They've deported approximately nobody in twenty years. I'll believe it when I see it..

Then the women in Leinster House are demanding better maternity leave on top of all the other perks they take for granted. Violence against women in the home is another one.

Ukrainian people are being told to go home if they're not happy with cold, damp living conditions in trying to sleep on wet beds. The food is apparently shite too and they're not happy with that either. At some point soon, things will start to both run out and run down, and when you have tens of thousands of foreign men roaming your little island, they're bound to turn to theft, violence, whatever it takes to stay alive.

You twats walked yourself into this mess, but you haven't a fucking clue how to stop it - which is typically Irish in every way.

Spin. They've deported approximately nobody in twenty years. I'll believe it when I see it..

For once I entirely agree with you, Jimmy.

But given his happy face last night with the passing of the EU Nature Restoration Bill, this comes as a bit of a (I won't say shocked) surprise. He seemed on top of the world and I don't recollect him hinting at this sudden stepping down as party leader. Just like with Leo Varadkar's sudden departure, this one seems to have a back-story, but it's not clear as to why just yet. He's going to make a statement in an hour or so.

lol Scorchio!

Twenty-six degrees up here in Finland is fairly okay - but you still need suntan lotion.

In Britain and Ireland you have the humidity mixed in with the heat, which gives a different result: it's easier (and quicker) to get burned.

For once I entirely agree with you, Jimmy.
You mean for once you're right

But given his happy face last night with the passing of the EU Nature Restoration Bill, this comes as a bit of a (I won't say shocked) surprise. He seemed on top of the world and I don't recollect him hinting at this sudden stepping down as party leader. Just like with Leo Varadkar's sudden departure, this one seems to have a back-story, but it's not clear as to why just yet. He's going to make a statement in an hour or so.
They probably have something better to do than not get elected in Irish politics

Twenty-six degrees up here in Finland is fairly okay - but you still need suntan lotion.

In Britain and Ireland you have the humidity mixed in with the heat, which gives a different result: it's easier (and quicker) to get burned.
It's a meme

You mean for once you're right

I'm always right, Jimmy.

They probably have something better to do than not get elected in Irish politics

I very much doubt that - why walk away from the trough when your snout's still got some room for some more lovely lolly?

His body language in that short statement yesterday when he's walking away from the camera and there's an empty but pregnant pause is odd.

It's a meme

It's also a simple fact.

Humidity - it's the bane of Irish life.

LOL @ Lumpy Von Talbot Lumpy Von Talbot

He's arguing that Israel is a "theocracy" in the Gaychat Gaza genocide thread on the basis that a Jew is an adherent of Judaism. What a dope
I see Lumpy Von Talbot Lumpy Von Talbot is back for round eleventeen of making a fool of himself in the Gaychat Gaza genocide thread.

Of course, being a soapbox dunce he'll never be able to see it. Starts around here -

Yes, Judaism is not a nationality and Jews are an ethnic group, as you were told.

The (Israeli) Law of Return by the way is -

The Law of Return (Hebrew: חוק השבות, ḥok ha-shvūt) is an Israeli law, passed on 5 July 1950, which gives Jews, people with one or more Jewish grandparent, and their spouses the right to relocate to Israel and acquire Israeli citizenship.[1] Section 1 of the Law of Return declares that "every Jew has the right to come to this country as an oleh [immigrant]". In the Law of Return, the State of Israel gave effect to the Zionist movement's "credo" which called for the establishment of Israel as a Jewish state. In 1970, the right of entry and settlement was extended to people with at least one Jewish grandparent and a person who is married to a Jew, whether or not they are considered Jewish under Orthodox interpretations of Jewish law.[2]

I'm always right, Jimmy.

I very much doubt that - why walk away from the trough when your snout's still got some room for some more lovely lolly?

His body language in that short statement yesterday when he's walking away from the camera and there's an empty but pregnant pause is odd.
It's also a simple fact.
You don't know why it's a meme

Humidity - it's the bane of Irish life.

It's memetic because it's a (fake news media) article about a heatwave of only 26 degrees Celsius, so hot that a woman has to resort to drowning herself in a public fountain instead of dying of heat exhaustion 🤣 #climatechangehysteria

(He still won't get it)

I see Lumpy Von Talbot Lumpy Von Talbot is back for round eleventeen of making a fool of himself in the Gaychat Gaza genocide thread.

Of course, being a soapbox dunce he'll never be able to see it. Starts around here -

Yes, Judaism is not a nationality and Jews are an ethnic group, as you were told.

The (Israeli) Law of Return by the way is -

The Law of Return (Hebrew: חוק השבות, ḥok ha-shvūt) is an Israeli law, passed on 5 July 1950, which gives Jews, people with one or more Jewish grandparent, and their spouses the right to relocate to Israel and acquire Israeli citizenship.[1] Section 1 of the Law of Return declares that "every Jew has the right to come to this country as an oleh [immigrant]". In the Law of Return, the State of Israel gave effect to the Zionist movement's "credo" which called for the establishment of Israel as a Jewish state. In 1970, the right of entry and settlement was extended to people with at least one Jewish grandparent and a person who is married to a Jew, whether or not they are considered Jewish under Orthodox interpretations of Jewish law.[2]

And then armed with those two nuggets of eh, misinformation, Lump ( Lumpy Von Talbot Lumpy Von Talbot) finds an article about the Jews rejecting the status of "Israeli nationality" (and I haven't seen a better reason for that than the one I gave in post #3,330) and then presumably conflating nationality with citizenship, concludes that not only can Jews, but only religious Jews, which is how he defines them anyway, be Israeli citizens (not true, as he was also told umpteen times) and therefore it (Israel) is a theocracy.

🤦‍♂️

It's memetic because it's a (fake news media) article about a heatwave of only 26 degrees Celsius, so hot that a woman has to resort to drowning herself in a public fountain instead of dying of heat exhaustion 🤣 #climatechangehysteria

(He still won't get it)

Older folks and fatter folks are obviously going to feel the heat more than your average person of average weight and size. For the elderly because they can't move too fast and their general physical condition is constantly deteriorating, and fat people because, well - they're fat. They retain heat and it drains their energy levels faster than yours (for example).

This is why you see all those big fat overweight Americans having to use a motorized wheelchair to get around the supermarket or cheeseburger joint. If they try to go on foot with a trolley or a basket they start to sweat and overheat. So the older lady splashing water on her face's only error is in using filthy water to re-hydrate herself.

Twenty six degrees is pretty average up here for the season we're in.

Dry heat, no humidity, so it's easier to stay cool by wearing very light clothing.

Besides, you getting all heated up about a picture of an old woman wetting her face from a fountain is rather telling.

Do you ever find yourself raising your fist to the sun/rain/snow?

It's called the weather, Jimmy - and for a good reason.

Cool down, grab a tin of Dutch Gold and settle yourself - summer's only beginning.

Older folks and fatter folks are obviously going to feel the heat more than your average person of average weight and size. For the elderly because they can't move too fast and their general physical condition is constantly deteriorating, and fat people because, well - they're fat. They retain heat and it drains their energy levels faster than yours (for example).

This is why you see all those big fat overweight Americans having to use a motorized wheelchair to get around the supermarket or cheeseburger joint. If they try to go on foot with a trolley or a basket they start to sweat and overheat. So the older lady splashing water on her face's only error is in using filthy water to re-hydrate herself.

Twenty six degrees is pretty average up here for the season we're in.

Dry heat, no humidity, so it's easier to stay cool by wearing very light clothing.
Besides, you getting all heated up about a picture of an old woman wetting her face from a fountain is rather telling.

Do you ever find yourself raising your fist to the sun/rain/snow?

It's called the weather, Jimmy - and for a good reason.

Cool down, grab a tin of Dutch Gold and settle yourself - summer's only beginning.
(He still won't get it)
See!

Top Bottom