Home

Chat ðŸ”¥ðŸ¤¬General Chat Thread

Haha.. every constituency in Ireland except Dún Laoghaire

That has to sting.

A rather gormless Varadkar on the Six/One last night made me laugh.

So what's next?

A Lisbon reprisal?

It's a small fucking world, you mental case.

How come you're aware I replied?

Desperate for some Mowl attention, is it.

You and Wolf ought to invest in some loob and a bed and breakfast.

Perhaps one night of uninterrupted coitus might level out the shrill noise of the pair of you.

Check out your screenshot Mowl.. It says (posted) 5 minutes ago (and that's when you're supposed to be in bed)

bored-frustrated.gif

You're actually quite useless. I'm well able to look after a forum all on my own, these sites aren't Boards.ie after all. The only reason Declan modded you was because (a) he's too lazy to do it himself, (b) all of the blame and anger can be put on you instead of him.

This is the problem with taking on forum moderators on small forums- they're desperate to use their powers and prove themselves.

You're actually quite useless. I'm well able to look after a forum all on my own, these sites aren't Boards.ie after all. The only reason Declan modded you was because (a) he's too lazy to do it himself, (b) all of the blame and anger can be put on you instead of him.

Zippy knows that if he wasn't a mod, then everyone would point at him and laugh at how pathetic his life really is: moderating on multiple sites, for free, all day, all night, fuck all else in his life bar clickety-clicking his mouse and listening to the squeaky wheels on his wheelchair. The dickless little rat.

This is the problem with taking on forum moderators on small forums- they're desperate to use their powers and prove themselves.

Especially when they're physically retarded and confined to the house bedsit.

Useless old silver-ballsed twerp.

It's hilarious how these individuals think they're in powerful positions...when at the end of the day they're just toilet scrubbers, working for free.

Even Val has better things to be doing shovelling manure down in the barn.

No one has a clue how to moderate on Arsefield's (Andrew is now trying his hand at it)

Alls you'd need to do is bozo bin Wolf and Mad as a Tiger and the problem would be solved overnight

Top Bottom