Home

The Music Thread

I think whoever uploaded the track put the music to a clip from a film.

Aha!

There goes another one. This time it's Tony Bennet, the voice of how many generations and more? What a voice. What a character. What a glorious life well lived? Here's a duet with Amy Winehouse: the godfather of crooners meets the wild one of soul. Both now to be found jamming at the eternal great gig in the sky. Thanks for the memories.

Roto-toms: a genius musical invention and one I sought after for many years only to have a neighbour here in Helsinki knock on my door one day and hand me an original early issue set of the three highest pitched sizes: 6'', 8'', 10'' - leaving me now seeking after the lower pitched 12'', 14'', and 16''. They're selling for big money over stateside at the moment and the set I have (original blackened steel rims) are averaging around $650 second hand.

There are newer copies available by other companies that are far cheaper but the difference is in the sound. The steel rims have a far wider range of exacting tones and they can be pitched on the turn of a dime by simply turning the rims clockwise and anti-clockwise. I often use just the 6'' one as an auxiliary add-on on a regular drum-set. It expands all the possibilities and always sounds fabulous even though I boot it around the place and store it with the hardware rather than in a drum-case.

Dude here gives a two-minute run-around and shows you what can be done with them.

If I can get my hands on the larger roto-toms I'd happily pay up to €800/900, but they're hard to find.

What a sad bastard you are, Nig-Nog Paddy-Whack.

First the dumb nationalist in you casts about calling himself the nickname of the most famous black man in the world bar Martin Luther King, John Coltrane, and Miles Davis: Muhammud Ali - smartest and loudest voice of the Nation Of Islam in the northern hemisphere and soon after on the entire globe.

Now you're trotting out kiddie rap by Naughty By Nature.

Time for yet another name change, eh.

What'll it be?

Kiddie rap? I like the beat and the rhyme.

Plus, there's pearls of wisdom in their songs. For example, from above, I'll put a timestamp on it (so you just have to press play to get straight to it) -

Very wise. And actually that's how I think the ordinary, decent folk of Ballyer should treat if you ever returned.. after all of your far left anti-Irish activism (in your craven desire to be accepted by your betters)

Kiddie rap?

Yeah - for fake Paddies who want to be called Mohammud or Jamal.

Like you, in fact.

You're very confused as to what an anti-white is if all you can retort with is music videos by black artists.

I like the beat and the rhyme.

So you like black people - and black music for white people.

Got a hard-on for Whitney too?

She's as dead as your Ma is.

Probably orchestrated too.

Plus, there's pearls of wisdom in their songs.

Pahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

For example, from above, I'll put a timestamp on it (so you just have to press play to get straight to it) -

That was another waste of your available time.

Very wise.

Thank you - we've danced before - I know all your moves.

And actually that's how I think the ordinary, decent folk of Ballyer should treat if you ever returned..

They should treat me? But they always do: like royalty.

This is also why they (and their children) all flock to my BBBB site.

Hurta, doesn't it?

after all of your far left anti-Irish activism

I'm far and definitely not left.

Why does everything and everyone in your sad and dismal little world have to have a label?

Does that make things easier for you to understand?

(in your craven desire to be accepted by your betters)

I'm everyone's better - especially yours.

That's why you romance me every day on this blog - because you not only want to be black, you also want to be young, gifted, gay, and black. All at the same time. Play me another song - maybe one by your hero: Muhammud Ali - the black world champion and Nation Of Islam financial supporter.

Go to bed - you're done for today.

I mean, you're not really a leftist (you're basically just a retard, quite literally)

But you do have a craven desire to accepted by your betters, who are leftist

I mean, you're not really a leftist

I'm supposed to be offended by your makey-uppey terminology?

(you're basically just a retard,

You're the only sad bastard currently on this thread.

And a few others.

Why are you so fucking sad, Jambo?

quite literally)

Yeah - literally WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING SAD, JAMBO?

But you do have a craven desire to accepted by your betters, who are leftists

I have few betters in this world and this life at this time.

I am the exception - not the rule.

Which is why ten thousand people listen to me, and only three people listen to you - to laugh at you - all the time.

Seven usernames later and you're still an embarrassment.

Maybe you should consider getting a penis pump?

Top Bottom