Home

On Jambo's white supremacist demagogic copy-and-paste rhetoric.

roc_abilly

I would like to start a discussion on Jambo's uptake, and circulation, of white supremacist demagogic copy-and-paste rhetoric.

Recently he is going nuts with it on here, spamming the place to pieces with it.

Now in this regard, sometimes on this forum I have cited one particular white supremacist collective and their "bugs" script.

That particular "collective" or "swarm" as they refer to themselves, also maintain training podcasts on their "debate" strategies, two different databases of copy-and-paste rhetorics, two rhetorical style guides, and a subforum through which they direct each other to swarm digital spaces.

Jambo draws on similar but more informal networks. We sometimes refer on here to "Woods, Collett and Mongoose" in this regard, but in reality the network he draws on has many more than just three nodes.

There is also the question of who creates the copy and paste rhetoric and imagery for uptake, and circulation. Certainly the likes of Woods, Collett and Mongerot are not the creators of it, they are downstream.

But the stuff is mostly nonsense, it has been created to be reactionary, emotionally affective and meme-like to aid its infectioness and spread.

Now in one way this stuff is a problem for a forum, it is a form of spamming, and it aims to shut down discussion. It is not supposed to be discussed, if you challenge it you are an "anti-white" and you encounter the other devices illustrated in that "bugs" script above.

But this is a fairly quiet forum, and Jambo serves as a kind of exhibit.

The forum users observe his copy and paste antics and so on, and are able to reflect on what it means.

So let this be a thread for such reflections, observations, and psychological hypotheses about what drives it, and where it may end given the nature of the new internet technology and its enablement of mass psychological phenomena.

Let's talk about the implications of this phenomenon of abdication of one's individual critical faculties, instead putting one's faith in conspiracies, slogans, dystopian ideologies, dogmas, and mantras like "anti racist is a code word for anti white" etc.

"... It is a frightening thought that man also has a shadow side to him, consisting not just of little weaknesses- and foibles, but of a positively demonic dynamism. The individual seldom knows anything of this; to him, as an individual, it is incredible that he should ever in any circumstances go beyond himself. But let these harmless creatures form a mass, and there emerges a raging monster; and each individual is only one tiny cell in the monster’s body, so that for better or worse he must accompany it on its bloody rampages and even assist it to the utmost..."

I amn't a white supremacist nor do I espouse white supremacist beliefs so I'm afraid that your thread title is just another one of your lies. Don't you get tired of lying all the time? 🤔

I amn't a white supremacist nor do I espouse white supremacist beliefs so I'm afraid that your thread title is just another one of your lies. Don't you get tired of lying all the time? 🤔
You go ahead and call it "white nationalism", Jambo, knock yourself out.

For everyone else, they can see perfectly well that many of those who now call themselves "white nationalists" used to call themselves "white supremacists".

Until they decided on a re-branding to try and appeal to more people, reach the much larger audiences they could reach through the internet.

We know you strongly object to that previous branding. But no one cares Jambo, you are the exhibit here.

So we watch you post stupid romanticised one-sided videos about white Europeans bounding through meadows and right after going on about Africans living in "mud huts", and about "averages" in human groups (aka nazi era scientific racism).

For the purposes of this thread, you can squeal all you want about how you insist on this "lipstick on a pig" of your spurious nationalism. But it's off topic. It's a nonsense diversion, and if you keep it up I'll transfer this thread to my blog and delete all your nonsense.

Thanks in advance, Jambo.

For everyone else, they can see perfectly well that many of those who now call themselves "white nationalists" used to call themselves "white supremacists".
I've never called myself a white supremacist.. because I amn't a white supremacist.

You'd think if you had any evidence of me being a white supremacist you'd have said it by now 🙄

Until they decided on a re-branding to try and appeal to more people, reach the much larger audiences they could reach through the internet.

We know you strongly object to that previous branding. But no one cares Jambo, you are the exhibit here.

So we watch you post stupid romanticised one-sided videos about white Europeans bounding through meadows and right after going on about Africans living in "mud huts", and about "averages" in human groups (aka nazi era scientific racism).

For the purposes of this thread, you can squeal all you want about how you insist on this "lipstick on a pig" of your spurious nationalism. But it's off topic. It's a nonsense diversion, and if you keep it up I'll transfer this thread to my blog and delete all your nonsense.

You can do what you want but I won't reply in your blog, I'll reply here, or somewhere else.

You're to this site what Mad as a Tiger is to Arsefield's - A liar, 50 IQ, incapable of debate and a censor.

Do you realise what a sad bastard you are by the way.

You woke up today around noon ( Mowl Mowl will soon be joining you) in Tel Aviv.. to start another thread about me being a white supremacist the next Dylan Roofe [sic]. Can you just get a life you disgusting, anti-white f*cking Jew

Okay we'll accept that as on topic. Some background context on those white supremacist memes for readers:

Okay we'll accept that as on topic. Some background context on those white supremacist memes for readers:
To be a fully fledged WN I think one would need to be a race realist and J-pilled.

That isn't to say that one couldn't be some sort of a WN if they were an ethno-nationalist who also supported the ethno-nationalism of their European and European descended brothers and sisters.

And none of that is white supremacy.

Now we're getting pulled inside the cult to see how the cult disciples talk about themselves, how they identify themselves, and their little sub-sects. Note the insider lingo like "race realist", "J-pilled", and their vindication of themselves as "... supporting the ethno-nationalism of the European and European descended brothers and sisters...", whayever the fuck they think that means. All very interesting in a way, but the topic is actually the demagogic copy-and-paste rhetoric that comes out of the cult.

In Jambo's case, all this rhetoric adds up to nothing, no matter how loud he shouts, calls you a Jew or an anti-white something or other.

At the end of the day, he's a singular voice strutting about like he knows something everyone else doesn't.

But whatever his ultimate goal, right now he's nothing more than punchbag to warm up with.

Nothing he says matters because he's never ever going to act on it - UNLESS the needling and poking at him for laughs finally sparks his tiny brain into action and he goes full-on ballistic missile in some tiny outlet along Parnell Street with a Nigerian bloke in the window unlocking stolen phones and laptops for a tenner a throw. Jambo and Saul, along with Myles and that other cross-dressing twat over in Galway. I can imagine the four of them hopping off the bus near the Spire and making their way (dressed in military fatigues bought at the army surplus shop along Capel Street) SAS-like shadowing and covering each other like they were starring in a James Bond movie.

Jambo doing a fairly decent Oddjob.

Saul Bucket pulling up the rear like Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Clarke/Connolly as Jaws - mincing the English language with those rusty metal teeth.

Sham Frog as Pussy Galore.

All tooled up with toy guns and rolls of sparks, Action Man helmets and pink knickers.

None of it matters because it'll never add up to anything; so if there's one conclusion to be made here, it's that Jambo doesn't care about action. He cares about labouring the point into exhaustion and boring you to death with his second-hand instruction book on what to say when people call you out. He can keep that sort of malarkey going all day and night if you let him. Words are just words though.

They aren't action, they're something handy for yaps like him to hide behind.

Six months back he was exactly the same, and six months from now he'll still be saying the same thing as he was then.

Two smilies need for that Mowl. A big lol one for for your dead-on picture of Jambo and his "A-Team" heading off from Dublin bus on their mission. The second one some sort of resigned smiley that these twats are so set in their ways, dumb as a bag of bricks and determined never to amount to anything, only second hand talk and an endless opus of the most ignorant, vicious, and stupid ideas that aren't their own.

I used to wonder why Irish people never protested anything. There were in the distant past a few marches that made an impression: the tax demonstration in the mid-70's that brought out several hundred thousand people in the city centre. The Eircom scam was another, and from the same group of protestors, the medical card protest. They all seemed out of character for the real Irish people of the time. It's as though there was something shameful in being seen in public protesting your government, church, etc.

Nowadays everyone protests: it's like marching through the city for whatever reason is great day out with the kids.

But one thing is very obvious: the online idiots like Jambo, Saul, etc - NEVER join any protest.

Their battle is via their laptop/mobile phone from the warmth and safety of their kitchen table - all day, every day.

Take the last ten of online yap on these sites?

What has ANY of it achieved?

Joe and Biddy McProtestor don't get their information from P.ie or Boards - they appear to have got it from the red tops mainly.

So the quality of protestor these days is very common - could be your neighbour, could be your own cousin.

But it sure as shit ain't Arsefield's or even this site.

Jambo desperately wants to be taken seriously, why - we don't know, or care.

I find poking and laughing at him to be more productive in terms of real responses than engaging seriously with the stupid cunt.

Note the insider lingo like "race realist",
Yeah, as opposed to race denier, such as yourself. Race realism is important because race denialism is a particularly pernicious anti-white lie

"J-pilled",
That just means being aware of the JQ (and it not being so much a question)

and their vindication of themselves as "... supporting the ethno-nationalism of the [sic] European and European descended brothers and sisters...", whayever the fuck they think that means.
lol I'm not sure what you're having difficulty with there. European and European descended brothers and sisters is longhand for - white people

In Jambo's case, all this rhetoric adds up to nothing, no matter how loud he shouts, calls you a Jew or an anti-white something or other.
At the end of the day, he's a singular voice strutting about like he knows something everyone else doesn't.
Sadly, that does sometimes appear to be the case

WNs are like unicorns on Irish political fora - very rare

But whatever his ultimate goal, right now he's nothing more than punchbag to warm up with.

Nothing he says matters because he's never ever going to act on it - UNLESS the needling and poking at him for laughs finally sparks his tiny brain into action and he goes full-on ballistic missile in some tiny outlet along Parnell Street with a Nigerian bloke in the window unlocking stolen phones and laptops for a tenner a throw. Jambo and Saul, along with Myles and that other cross-dressing twat over in Galway. I can imagine the four of them hopping off the bus near the Spire and making their way (dressed in military fatigues bought at the army surplus shop along Capel Street) SAS-like shadowing and covering each other like they were starring in a James Bond movie.

Jambo doing a fairly decent Oddjob.

Saul Bucket pulling up the rear like Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Clarke/Connolly as Jaws - mincing the English language with those rusty metal teeth.
Sham Frog as Pussy Galore.
Case in point

What kind of Irish nationalist LARPs online as an African? And, like Plonker, he thinks that Jews invented white people

All tooled up with toy guns and rolls of sparks, Action Man helmets and pink knickers.

None of it matters because it'll never add up to anything; so if there's one conclusion to be made here, it's that Jambo doesn't care about action. He cares about labouring the point into exhaustion and boring you to death with his second-hand instruction book on what to say when people call you out. He can keep that sort of malarkey going all day and night if you let him. Words are just words though.

They aren't action, they're something handy for yaps like him to hide behind.

Six months back he was exactly the same, and six months from now he'll still be saying the same thing as he was then.

I used to wonder why Irish people never protested anything. There were in the distant past a few marches that made an impression: the tax demonstration in the mid-70's that brought out several hundred thousand people in the city centre. The Eircom scam was another, and from the same group of protestors, the medical card protest. They all seemed out of character for the real Irish people of the time. It's as though there was something shameful in being seen in public protesting your government, church, etc.

Nowadays everyone protests: it's like marching through the city for whatever reason is great day out with the kids.

But one thing is very obvious: the online idiots like Jambo, Saul, etc - NEVER join any protest.

Their battle is via their laptop/mobile phone from the warmth and safety of their kitchen table - all day, every day.

Take the last ten of online yap on these sites?

What has ANY of it achieved?

Joe and Biddy McProtestor don't get their information from P.ie or Boards - they appear to have got it from the red tops mainly.

So the quality of protestor these days is very common - could be your neighbour, could be your own cousin.

But it sure as shit ain't Arsefield's or even this site.

Jambo desperately wants to be taken seriously, why - we don't know, or care.

I find poking and laughing at him to be more productive in terms of real responses than engaging seriously with the stupid cunt.
All our domestic issues basically stem from blowing up the price of houses, especially around 2002-2007 (if we put aside deeper mass psychological factors afflicting the country).

I don't know if you remember those times, specifically how we blew up those prices.

The articles in the newspapers. The conversations at dinner parties and down the pub. The votes for those who would continue the bonanza. Every one of this country's institutions playing an active part.

1636697318840-jpg-jpg.181628

The above is inflation adjusted mind.

But it wasn't only speculative windfalls, interest, financial fees, economic rents, monopoly rents, padding of cartel nests, unearned income that came out of the above pumping up of house prices.

There was also lower tax, higher salaries, increased welfare, both the middle and working class' own equity worth, and so on, being siphoned off from it.

And in tandem there was a blind eye turned to things out of the ordinary that happened right in front of everyone's eyes.

I think it took over four years from the implosion before people came out and protested. They came out the day they were asked to pay for water infrastructure like almost every other country in Europe.

Now I always asked myself how could someone who owned a house watch on as a naive young person walked up the steps of a bank to indenture themselves for life to 317,000 euro or whatever to pay for some identikit shitbox thrown up in some godforsaken rezoned field in lucan, or wherever.

Given the context I have set out above.

But not a murmur of protest. So I say that all these protests we're seeing now (and since the time I'm talking about when everyone kept their mouths shut) should be seen in precisely the light of this period of "no protest".

That's what's make them so wrong and dangerous.

All our domestic issues basically stem from blowing up the price of houses, especially around 2002-2007 (if we put aside deeper mass psychological factors afflicting the country).

I don't know if you remember those times, specifically how we blew up those prices.

I remember them all very well. Back then I was as much an Irish news-hound as I am today, except back then I was genuinely fearful for my nieces and nephews more so than my own age group. Most of the blokes I went to school with in Ballyer are either drunk, dead, addicted, or else in jail. A large number took their own lives. This was in and around the time period that the cost of housing was so out of proportion with the value of the units. I came back to Ireland on average twice a year for work. I was out and about every day and lots of my clients are based in working class neighbourhoods. A few are wealthier but in majority I found myself in pubs in working class housing estates.

Men who drink all day have a way of seeing/putting things, like it doesn't even affect/bother them that they're so close to the edge.

Men who serve men who drink all day have their own ways too, but in general, they were in rhyme and reason with each other.

This gave me an insight only a true alcoholic knows: spending the day in Tallaght, Clondalkin, Ballyfermot, Inchicore, Dublin city centre - one gets to hear directly how the regular Irishman feels. They arrive at opening time, usually around eleven - with the papers, the racing form, and their dole money. By three in the afternoon of a wet Tuesday it's like Saturday night: shouting and yelling, complaining, slagging, screaming at the telly, swapping red tops and smoking at the front door.

They all talk about the same things, and back then all I heard was threats of oncoming doom. The only positive I heard from any of them was that they thought we'd at least end up with a capital city that looked like one. The shoebox houses and pyrite, mold, sink estates, all that was yet to really explode in media terms. The cost of living was rising fast and so was everything else. That did shock me. People I knew who rented were up to their necks in debt. Those that dropped a few kids, even more so. I'd listen to drunk and angry idiots reading the red tops as much as level-headed office types in with the Times/Examiner.

They may not have seen things the same way as each other at that time, but they all seemed to 'get' that things had happened that were going to have very serious consequences. People losing everything and ending up on the streets was a talking point, and not much more. Many people were looking forward ten years rather than ten weeks/months. They spoke of a doom that even then seemed very real to me as an outsider.

Looking at it all now - twenty years later, and seeing the Irish homeless vying for space with the international homeless, I doubt any of us could have foreseen the massive fall the country was about to commence. I was glad I was already out five years in 2004/5. I could see myself the pace of inflation, apparent wealth being linked to the value of their houses - and the deeds in the bank safe.

So if a working class scruff like myself could see what was happening, why didn't Paddy and Biddy?

Maybe they didn't want to see it - maybe they thought it was bridge they'd cross when they finally HAD to.

Like rabbits in the headlights.

The articles in the newspapers. The conversations at dinner parties and down the pub. The votes for those who would continue the bonanza. Every one of this country's institutions playing an active part.

But it wasn't only speculative windfalls, interest, financial fees, economic rents, monopoly rents, padding of cartel nests, unearned income that came out of the above pumping up of house prices.

There was also lower tax, higher salaries, increased welfare, both the middle and working class' own equity worth, and so on, being siphoned off from it.

And in tandem there was a blind eye turned to things out of the ordinary that happened right in front of everyone's eyes.

Living abroad, I kept a close eye - it also made for great fun and laughter.

I think it took over four years from the implosion before people came out and protested. They came out the day they were asked to pay for water infrastructure like almost every other country in Europe.

That was my first protest: I booked a flight to arrive into Dublin at midnight and made my way to Mam's and next morning I walked into town (from Ballyer) and joined the protest at the very front. It was an interesting experience. People from all walks of life were represented. There was shouting, yelling, sloganeering, but mostly it was strangers talking to other strangers about similiar experiences.

RTE news played down the numbers who attended, massively.

That was when I started to find things really fucking funny. Mam was mortified I went on the march. Like I'd let her down in some way. I had to explain to her that I didn't do it for myself, I did it for the kids. It was their future getting fucked up, not mine. It took a year or so before she began to see things any differently and she did apologize for her reactions.

Now I always asked myself how could someone who owned a house watch on as a naive young person walked up the steps of a bank to indenture themselves for life to 317,000 euro or whatever to pay for some identikit shitbox thrown up in some godforsaken rezoned field in lucan, or wherever.

But not a murmur of protest. So I say that all these protests we're seeing now (and since the time I'm talking about when everyone kept their mouths shut) should be seen in precisely the light of this period of "no protest".

Everyone's a protestor these days.

Bar the loudest mouths, mind you.

Just look at them over on Arsefield's?

In reality, that was the level of intellect I found myself swamped in at any other protest I joined over the years.

Stay-at-home serial complainers with too much time and not enough smarts.

Good fucking lord, how do you even come up with this (anti-white) batshit?

In short: There weren't protests during the 'Celtic Tiger' and subsequent economic crash and "That's what's make them [Plantation protests] so wrong and dangerous" today.

🤦‍♂️

Top Bottom