Home

Israeli Duty to Warn? What unmitigated gall (chutzpah)

jbg

Hamas, unprovoked and without warning, attacked Israel on Saturday, October 7. The Israelis, as was inevitable, fought back, hopefully hard. The New York Times' print edition contained an article "Gazans With Nowhere to Hide Issue a Plea: At Least Warn Us." The Times' electronic edition (link, not paywalled) modified the headline to "Nowhere to Hide in Gaza as Israeli Onslaught Continues." Either way, the article and contents constitute unmitigated gall, or, as the Yiddish expression goes, chutzpah. Excerpts:
New York Times (article linked above) said:
Few warnings have been given before strikes, Gazans say, and entire families have been killed in their homes, according to the Gazan Health Ministry.

Israel has said its strikes are targeting all sites connected with Hamas, the armed Palestinian group that controls the Gaza Strip, including the homes of members. Israel said it believes Hamas members are hiding in homes, schools and hospitals. Hamas members are Palestinians from Gaza, so they live among the community.
“The hospitals in Gaza are in a very critical situation as a result of this oppressive siege, and that has led to a big shortage of medicine and medical tools and fuel,” said Ashraf al-Qidra, the spokesman for the Gaza health ministry, referring to the new bombardment. “Everyone needs to bear responsibility to save the medical work in Gaza.”
The UN High Commissioner for human rights continues this thoroughly disingenuous theme:
New York Times (article linked above) said:
Volker Türk, the United Nations High Commissioner for human rights, on Tuesday warned that a full siege of Gaza would exacerbate the “already dire” humanitarian situation in the coastal territory and would hurt hospitals’ ability to treat the growing number of wounded.
Both the "Gazans" and Mr. Türk miss the delicious irony; Hamas gave no "warning" to the attendees at a rock concert that it killed, tortured and/or kidnapped. Ditto the Israeli homes invaded. Presumably, Israel is to meekly accept these attacks. The Gazans, somehow, are entitled to warnings so they can fight another day. The Israeli rock concert attendees, and other innocents, should just die.

After all, they are only the Joooooos, and should follow the pattern they adopted during the Shoah, with 6,000,000 going down with barely a whimper.

As far as I can see, that 'attack' by the flying militia last Saturday was a wee bit rather rather fake to my eyes. But now that it's happened and the dust is settling, Israel is simply going to wipe out any remaining Palestinians in the Gaza strip as a matter of course. This is a perfectly created scenario: everyone thinks Hamas started this shit-show by sending in the flying nuns with machine guns strapped to their ears and noses. Now Israel has most of the favour among the watching nations and they can justify wiping out Gaza and assuming it as their own.

A few more electrified wire fences, another few walls, and Gaza is theirs. The scattered remaining Palestinians will have to leg it out into the desert and become collateral damage and forgotten about as more horrific events transpire daily. This whole thing looks like a set-up by Netanyahu and his cavalry. A means to an end that favours an ever expanding Israel that'll wipe out both Hamas and in time any Palestinians left standing - or lying down dead in the dirt.

Ukraine has taken second place in the daily headlines, and Zelenskyy's world tour of the begging bowl will also have to change tack to stay in the limelight.

Gaza is now at the centre of the divide: who's war is more outrageous than the next man's?

Kiev has taken a humble second place.

The bodies are still piling up though and we're not even seeing Israel's full brunt of military tactics: the bigger picture is about to reveal itself though, and eventually Israel's going to lose international sympathy and favour once the TVs are showing us the dead women and children who couldn't get out in time and were instead gunned down in their own homes.

I don't trust Jews, I never have, and I certainly don't believe the narrative that's being bandied about at the moment by the liberal media.

This looks more and more like an Israeli set-up as the hours and days pass.

The reality has yet to show its face.

As far as I can see, that 'attack' by the flying militia last Saturday was a wee bit rather rather fake to my eyes. But now that it's happened and the dust is settling, Israel is simply going to wipe out any remaining Palestinians in the Gaza strip as a matter of course. This is a perfectly created scenario: everyone thinks Hamas started this shit-show by sending in the flying nuns with machine guns strapped to their ears and noses. Now Israel has most of the favour among the watching nations and they can justify wiping out Gaza and assuming it as their own.
No wonder this forum isn't more active. There is no support for any positions.

Why does one have to take either side?

Both are morally corrupt and criminal in behaviour.

This isn't war, it's a slaughter.

What's YOUR position?

If you feel like a rant - feel free.

Why does one have to take either side?

Both are morally corrupt and criminal in behaviour.

This isn't war, it's a slaughter.

What's YOUR position?

If you feel like a rant - feel free.
I am Jewish.

Throughout history the rest of the world has enjoyed a love-hate relationship with the Jews. They like our focus on family, education and accomplishment. They dislike our legalism, which undergirds the parts that they do like. For that reason the Jews quickly went from leadership positions in "Germany" to the gas chambers and mobile killing squads, known as "Einsatzgrupen." One-third of the world's Jewry died between 1938 and 1945. The Jews are not about to let that happen again; and it won't. We will not return to our prior passivity because it fatal. We have no option other than to eliminate the enemy. To quote a bankruptcy judge, "…the operative principle was that one who swats at the hornet had best kill it. In re Kidwell, 158 B.R. 203, 213 (Bankr. E.D. Cal. 1993).

Some lessons from history; if WW II was going to end and not just end in another quasi-Armistice like WW I, Dresden and Hiroshima were necessary.

War is hell. There is no doubt about that. Children who just yesterday seemed to be playing in the tire swing on the front yard are off to fight, often in some distant land or venue. Everyone of any degree of sanity wishes that this were never needed, and that our beloved flesh and blood could go peacefully from playful childhood to productive, fruitful adulthood to wise old age.

Unfortunately, the way of the world is that nations and religious groups frequently do not like each other. There is always some group that doesn't want to engage in diplomacy or good-faith negotiation. It is the people that enjoy the cherished freedom relished by Americans that do not wish to fight. Sometimes other people or groups make unreasonable demands that must be resisted. For example, in the U.S. south, people demanded the right to keep other people enslaved, and were willing to forsake Congressional and electoral debate to that end. In more modern times, various groups, at different times calling themselves fascists, communists, or Islamists, believed that they had the right to limit the freedom of others, in behalf of some deranged or impractical dream of world paradise, on their terms, with them as rulers.

The civilized world has always tried to limit the bloodshed of war initially. During the Civil War, Union forces took no steps to occupy Virginia or North Carolina prior to their long-delayed secession from the Union. During World War II, much time was spent in both the European and Atlantic theaters on peripheral engagements with enemy troops, some at great cost of Allied life. How many Americans died at Guadalcanal, Midway, Iwo Jima, Okinawa and various African sites far removed from the main Axis powers?

Both the Civil War and WW II ended when the victors became serious about fighting. General Sherman's "March to the Sea", which devastated large swaths of Georgia, convinced the remaining Confederates that their cause was hopeless. The Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki attacks, in my view, for the first time convinced the German and Japanese people, respectively, that their "leadership" was taking them one place; to the grave.

There are, of course, exceptions. The War of 1812 ended in a standstill truce which persists to this day. However, the nations on either side of the border were prepared to live with the other permanently. That is not the case with most current war zones. Russia is not reconciled to Ukrainian independence or for that matter the freedom of the Baltic States or Eastern Europe. Hamas does not want a Jewish state of Israel.

For war to end, the ultimate victors must prosecute it to the maximum extent possible. I am not advocating attacking supermarkets and skyscrapers deliberately. Those kinds of attacks accomplish little. If fanatics seek war, they should be given what they ask for. In spades. Attempts to daintily avoid civilian casualties and negotiate prematurely lead only to prolonged and greater agony and death.

I am Jewish.

I'm atheist.

Throughout history the rest of the world has enjoyed a love-hate relationship with the Jews.

You begin by stating that the rest of the world either loves or hates Jews.

This should be fun.

They like our focus on family, education and accomplishment.

Same is true for most Catholics.

I was raised Christian, but the Catholic aspect I threw off as soon as I was allowed to make my own mind up about gods and religions.

They dislike our legalism, which undergirds the parts that they do like.

You still mean the rest of the world?

At some point you're going to have to qualify this love/hate thing or risk continuing with a losing battle.

For example: I have many reasons to hate Jews. But I don't. I reserve it for the Jews I've known and interacted with.

Where in this 'the rest of the world' portion of the world you're referring to am I?

For that reason the Jews quickly went from leadership positions in "Germany" to the gas chambers and mobile killing squads, known as "Einsatzgrupen."

That isn't a reason - you haven't shown any reason or evidence for the attitudes of 'the rest of the world' regarding Jews.

This argument you're trying to make is built on nothing but a sense of entitlement.

One-third of the world's Jewry died between 1938 and 1945.

Most people born both at that time (and earlier) are now dead.

It's ancient history - like The Troubles.

It's just that - like many Irish Republicans and Nationalists, the Jews can't move on, you can't let it go.

That still doesn't mean it isn't ancient history.

The Jews are not about to let that happen again; and it won't.

And you'll achieve that by eliminating Gaza?

Or what?

We will not return to our prior passivity because it fatal.

Passivity?

Your 'people' were (and still are) the human cash registers of the planet.

There's nothing passive about hoarding wealth.

We have no option other than to eliminate the enemy.

Which enemy?

Palestine?

You seriously think the Palestinians are your sole 'enemy'?

To quote a bankruptcy judge, "…the operative principle was that one who swats at the hornet had best kill it. In re Kidwell, 158 B.R. 203, 213 (Bankr. E.D. Cal. 1993).

A bankruptcy judge?

Which one?

A Jewish one?

Can you name this bankruptcy judge?

Schlomo? Goldstein? Goldberg? Silverstein?

Some lessons from history; if WW II was going to end and not just end in another quasi-Armistice like WW I, Dresden and Hiroshima were necessary.

So you're a man who appreciates the value of a full stop?

An absolute end and the final solution to whatever it is that's ailing you.

War is hell.

I said that already.

There is no doubt about that.

Agreed.

Anything else?

Children who just yesterday seemed to be playing in the tire swing on the front yard are off to fight, often in some distant land or venue.

Not one of mine.

How about yours?

Everyone of any degree of sanity wishes that this were never needed, and that our beloved flesh and blood could go peacefully from playful childhood to productive, fruitful adulthood to wise old age.

Your utopia sounds like a fairly sweet space in which to exist.

Unfortunately, the way of the world is that nations and religious groups frequently do not like each other.

One solution might be to separate these two elements from each other - practicing democracy inside the house and practicing religion out in the shed?

There is always some group that doesn't want to engage in diplomacy or good-faith negotiation.

The world is full of dishonest people.

Some of them are Jewish too.

It is the people that enjoy the cherished freedom relished by Americans that do not wish to fight.

Americans don't want to fight??

Think about that one again - you're losing your audience.

Sometimes other people or groups make unreasonable demands that must be resisted.

Like the way America presumes it's the global police and the Jews can see every dime shifting from a pocket to a wallet?

For example, in the U.S. south, people demanded the right to keep other people enslaved, and were willing to forsake Congressional and electoral debate to that end.

Like Israel did with Gaza so?

In more modern times, various groups, at different times calling themselves fascists, communists, or Islamists, believed that they had the right to limit the freedom of others, in behalf of some deranged or impractical dream of world paradise, on their terms, with them as rulers.

Man is a beast - two steps backward and he's still a caveman.

Just look at those mad fuckers out in the desert chopping each other's heads off?

The civilized world has always tried to limit the bloodshed of war initially.

'Limited bloodshed' now, is it?

How much blood spilled is enough blood spilled - and whose blood in particular?

During the Civil War, Union forces took no steps to occupy Virginia or North Carolina prior to their long-delayed secession from the Union. During World War II, much time was spent in both the European and Atlantic theaters on peripheral engagements with enemy troops, some at great cost of Allied life. How many Americans died at Guadalcanal, Midway, Iwo Jima, Okinawa and various African sites far removed from the main Axis powers?

How many did they kill in Dresden/Hiroshima?

Both the Civil War and WW II ended when the victors became serious about fighting. General Sherman's "March to the Sea", which devastated large swaths of Georgia, convinced the remaining Confederates that their cause was hopeless. The Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki attacks, in my view, for the first time convinced the German and Japanese people, respectively, that their "leadership" was taking them one place; to the grave.

From them Yankees to the Japs and on to ze Germans?

Quite a leap.

There are, of course, exceptions. The War of 1812 ended in a standstill truce which persists to this day. However, the nations on either side of the border were prepared to live with the other permanently. That is not the case with most current war zones. Russia is not reconciled to Ukrainian independence or for that matter the freedom of the Baltic States or Eastern Europe.

I live in Helsinki - around two hours from the Russian border.

Ask me how many Russians I met today - or even in the last month.

Hamas does not want a Jewish state of Israel.

Israel does not want a tiny strip of land to the south being home to Palestinians.

For war to end, the ultimate victors must prosecute it to the maximum extent possible.

Kill 'em all now and ask questions later, is it?

You Jews are so fucking funny.

I am not advocating attacking supermarkets and skyscrapers deliberately.

So you can do it 'accidentally' then?

Those kinds of attacks accomplish little.

Not like Israel amassing its forces around the Gaza trip and preparing not for war, but for all-out oblivion for non-Jewish residents?

If fanatics seek war, they should be given what they ask for.

Like the Jews in Israel then?

In spades.

Lorry-loads of it.

Attempts to daintily avoid civilian casualties and negotiate prematurely lead only to prolonged and greater agony and death.

Again: kill 'em all and count the bodies later.

You crazy fucking Jews never cease to amaze me with your complete and total unawareness of what you're actually saying. You behave like you're the only educated person in the room while talking out of both sides of your mouth using a pair of snake tongues. To quote again what you just said:

Attempts to daintily avoid civilian casualties and negotiate prematurely lead only to prolonged and greater agony and death.

That doesn't sound to me any different from what Hitler said to his own troops about The Final Solution. So if it's true for you, is it also true for ze Germans? If you think the best way to handle the Gaza/Palestinian/ PLO issue to is spray them to fuck with hot metal and obliterate the lot of them 'quickly and humanely' that they die fast and don't have to suffer, then tell me what EXACTLY was wrong with Hitler's plan to do the same to the Jews?

Do you really think that Israeli troops taking out Palestinian women and children in a cold, quick, but efficient manner forgives the fact that you're a still fucking murderers? Or would it be a bad thing only if their suffering was prolonged by, say - nailing the kids to trees and letting the wildlife feed off them while the women watch from a distance with their feet in an open fire with a burning tyre around their neck?

Fucking Jews.

I swear you fuckers are the most hypocritical, self-pitying, nauseating cunts I ever dealt with.

Like your own hands are clean of blood? You fools make your race so fucking EASY to hate and despise.

There's your debate - chew on it, fucker.

I am Jewish.

Throughout history the rest of the world has enjoyed a love-hate relationship with the Jews. They like our focus on family, education and accomplishment. They dislike our legalism, which undergirds the parts that they do like. For that reason the Jews quickly went from leadership positions in "Germany" to the gas chambers and mobile killing squads, known as "Einsatzgrupen." One-third of the world's Jewry died between 1938 and 1945. The Jews are not about to let that happen again; and it won't. We will not return to our prior passivity because it fatal. We have no option other than to eliminate the enemy. To quote a bankruptcy judge, "…the operative principle was that one who swats at the hornet had best kill it. In re Kidwell, 158 B.R. 203, 213 (Bankr. E.D. Cal. 1993).

War is hell. There is no doubt about that. Children who just yesterday seemed to be playing in the tire swing on the front yard are off to fight, often in some distant land or venue. Everyone of any degree of sanity wishes that this were never needed, and that our beloved flesh and blood could go peacefully from playful childhood to productive, fruitful adulthood to wise old age.

Unfortunately, the way of the world is that nations and religious groups frequently do not like each other. There is always some group that doesn't want to engage in diplomacy or good-faith negotiation. It is the people that enjoy the cherished freedom relished by Americans that do not wish to fight. Sometimes other people or groups make unreasonable demands that must be resisted. For example, in the U.S. south, people demanded the right to keep other people enslaved, and were willing to forsake Congressional and electoral debate to that end. In more modern times, various groups, at different times calling themselves fascists, communists, or Islamists, believed that they had the right to limit the freedom of others, in behalf of some deranged or impractical dream of world paradise, on their terms, with them as rulers.

The civilized world has always tried to limit the bloodshed of war initially. During the Civil War, Union forces took no steps to occupy Virginia or North Carolina prior to their long-delayed secession from the Union. During World War II, much time was spent in both the European and Atlantic theaters on peripheral engagements with enemy troops, some at great cost of Allied life. How many Americans died at Guadalcanal, Midway, Iwo Jima, Okinawa and various African sites far removed from the main Axis powers?

There are, of course, exceptions. The War of 1812 ended in a standstill truce which persists to this day. However, the nations on either side of the border were prepared to live with the other permanently. That is not the case with most current war zones. Russia is not reconciled to Ukrainian independence or for that matter the freedom of the Baltic States or Eastern Europe. Hamas does not want a Jewish state of Israel.

For war to end, the ultimate victors must prosecute it to the maximum extent possible. I am not advocating attacking supermarkets and skyscrapers deliberately. Those kinds of attacks accomplish little. If fanatics seek war, they should be given what they ask for. In spades. Attempts to daintily avoid civilian casualties and negotiate prematurely lead only to prolonged and greater agony and death.

Hi jbg, just a quick point or two. In Ireland there is a general sympathy for the Palestinian cause...more so as many people see their situation as being akin to that of the struggles which Irish people endured for decades in Northern Ireland at the hands of loyalist authorities. There is a general disapproval for the actions of America and Israel within the Middle East, both here and within other parts of Europe - at least within the Irish Gaelic community anyway. Ulster protestants would generally be more sympathetic to the Israeli cause.

I'm an advocate of telling the lunatics of all religions that their relevent messiahs are about to reappear in the Yemen, waiting till the teeming multitudes are assembled and then nuking the area. Far as I'm concerned the whole region qualifies as an FBS (Fly Blown Shithole) and the people fighting over said FBS for religious reasons should be rewarded by a visit to meet their maker. Turning the whole area into glass could only be an improvement. And the world wouldn't miss its inhabitants much.

Hi jbg, just a quick point or two. In Ireland there is a general sympathy for the Palestinian cause...more so as many people see their situation as being akin to that of the struggles which Irish people endured for decades in Northern Ireland at the hands of loyalist authorities. There is a general disapproval for the actions of America and Israel within the Middle East, both here and within other parts of Europe - at least within the Irish Gaelic community anyway. Ulster protestants would generally be more sympathetic to the Israeli cause.

What does this have to do with Ireland? Is this an Irish forum? I'll ignore some of the other venomous posts.

What does this have to do with Ireland? Is this an Irish forum?
David linked you to Sadaka, which is the fucked up political wing of a fucked up Irish charity called Trocaire, with whom it swaps personnel. It is a venomously anti Israel, deeply Catholic organisation.

It is supersessionist with respect to Judaism, if you can believe the stupidity of that, basically their position is Jews have no links to Jerusalem or Israel, it should be a city not under Jews or Muslims, but Christians. They are partnered with Kairos who you may have heard of.

So noting David's reference to our own historical conflict and Ulster protestants being "pro Israel", I think David's point is that here in Ireland, our reputation (in my opinion, well deserved) as the most anti Israel antisemitic country in Europe, is due to projection of our own deeply sectarian elements of Catholic versus Protestant, that was the worst element of our own historical conflict.

And this could well be largely true. The most striking thing about how viciously anti Israel we are in this country is how completely ignorant the vast majority are of even the most basic facts and context involved.

Actually an Israeli journalist did what I thought was an excellent piece on it, that skewered us very accurately in this respect.

Basically there is an institutionalised assumption that Israel is unquestionably the ogre and the "Palestinians" are unquestionably the innocent, injured party, deserving of our projections and transferance of biases from our own conflict.

In terms of institutionalisation, our ignorant, peasant minded politicians are often to the fore in this. E.g.

That is not to say the instinct of our people is sometimes correct. For example your dog dumb, half witted, inhuman, vilely stupid post above puts what I am talking about far in the second place.

Just on this, I would say that if I ever became aware that some kind of critical mass of Jews were as stupid as you, I might very quickly turn around from saying that Israel deserves the same due diligence in presumption of innocence, proper examination of the facts and context before being pronounced guilty etc.

I personally make an effort to walk in the shoes of Israelis, as well as of the Palestinians, and I have a sufficient knowledge of the facts and context and personal relations with Jews and Israelis and Muslims to do this, to a reasonable degree, I believe.

You see at root, this Hamas thing, and they do it deliberately, is a designed vicious circle. It is a strategy designed by Hamas to make the world increasingly hate you and your community. It comprises:

- Hamas blows up a bus/kidnaps someone/sends rockets into Israel/incites crowds to invade Israel at a border fence etc.
- Israel responds
- "Protestors" go online and out on the street for their death-to-Israel protests
- Israel condemned politically and antisemitic sentiment increased generally

This round, Hamas executed, raped, tortured, beheaded and kidnapped over a thousand innocent Jews including children and the elderly.

The vicious circle looks like it will stay intact at this point in time, just wildly amplified. Even at such a level of provocation.

How do you break out of that vicious circle?

Well I have always held that since we outside the conflict are a key part of the vicious circle, that we should refrain from being a part of it, so one-sidedly and in a filthy mire of ignorance and propaganda slogans condemning and "protesting" Israel's actions that she takes in her defence, at least not until we just as loudly condemn the provocation, and take account of the context, Israels's exigency, and the requirement to carefully and accurately, in view of the actual facts, measure both against Jus in Bello and Jus ad Bellum.

Obviously in your post you wildly fail on both counts, there's your "legalism" for you.

Anyway enough said, I've been sickened enough this week with the stupidity and dumb sectarian projections of some who seem to think the situation is Northern Ireland in the desert with Hamas as the NICRA proxy and Israel as the UVF, with America probably cast as the Brits. Without having to countenance your special brand of stupidity, which I sincerely hope is not representative.

I'll ignore some of the other venomous posts.
You should not ignore those posts. They flailed you for a reason.

War is a peasant driven zero-sum thing.

If anything, I think what brings us together on this forum is a deep visceral reaction to peasant driven things.

Like the posters on Arsefields. Like what drives so much of Irish politics. Like the all consuming theologies and ideologies of the likes of "Jambo" or "Zippy".

And you brought the same thing on here, represented it, and got flayed for it. No one in here is going to apologise for such.

You understand what I mean when I say war is a peasant driven zero-sum thing, and do you understand how you represented it was exactly as such?

What does this have to do with Ireland?

You asked me to pick a side.

That alone indicates your complete ignorance regarding the current shit-storm in the Middle East.

Is this an Irish forum?

Yes, and remember: you made a statement, and you requested I pick a side - I did: it's the same one I've always had since I first met the the first Jew who cheated me for the first time. But at least Jews are consistent if nothing else: it's all any of you ever do, rob, steal, put into penury, your greasy fingers in all of the greasy tills of the planet.

I don't dislike Jews for being Jewish - I loathe them for being the parasites they are, and have always been.

I'll ignore some of the other venomous posts.

And that's EXACTLY why I loathe you - you haven't the balls or the moral decency to try to defend your nefarious ways.

As Jews, that is.

One thing about you guys that always makes me laugh, and it always seems to take place in international airports, is your black-suited, pants-too-short, black hat wearing diamond and gold dealers wandering around the duty free areas looking at items but never buying them. Always huddled together, your weird hair thing with the curled side-locks hanging over your ears, all of you talking at once in an animated and theatrical way, tapping at the side of your noses - your long snake tongues wagging and your dead eyes focused entirely on the money.

You're a breed apart. And you live it out like that too. In every community all over the world, your pawn shops, note pads and pencils, your busy fingers measuring the interest on the loans you put out to the Goyim to enslave him. Your candle rails, the key hammered into the door jamb. The stars of David and your long crooked noses like beaks pecking at the hot dust. I can recognize you in a crowd of hundreds. It's in your gait, your hungry bastard eyes, that slit-like grin you wear when the smell of cash money is near. The rubbing of your hands and the licking of your thin lips. The excitement of making another filthy dollar out of some hard-pressed mother trying to feed her kids. Everywhere you go, you bring your shitty culture with you, then you immediately start making demands that we allow for your greed and parasitic life-styles.

I still can't believe you're so fucking thick as to write that post above: again, another Jew oblivious to how he's perceived.

But that's the Jews for you.

Nobody wants you hanging around, least of all the poor Palestinians you've bled dry.

So I know which side I would stand on were it for me to become involved in your shitty parasitic world.

I don't dislike Jews for being Jewish - I loathe them for being the parasites they are, and have always been.

So I know which side I would stand on were it for me to become involved in your shitty parasitic world.
You have never met me. I have never fed off of someone else's body. My mother did not breast feed.

... The Gazans, somehow, are entitled to warnings...
Yes. And the fact is they have been given these warnings, through mass leaflet drops and other means.

Both before the airstrikes. And before the current ground incursion to destroy the Hamas hiding and storage facilities which are tunneled underground, under civilian dwellings.

You are as bad as Hamas, worse because you have less excuses for your bloodlust.

After all, they are only the Joooooos, and should follow the pattern they adopted during the Shoah, with 6,000,000 going down with barely a whwhimper.
This sounds like the victim mindset the Irish crawling far right would project onto Jews, using the Holocaust to justify acting like a savage. Are you sure you're not one of them, pretending to be a Jew to perpetuate such stereotypes?

No wonder this forum isn't more active. There is no support for any positions.
But you're here. Why are you here. Why should anyone choose a side? Isn't that part of the problem?

Granted I personally usually present Israel's case, and perspective, but that is only because it is deliberately misrepresented by a large element.

I choose no side.

I am Jewish.
That remains to be seen.

Throughout history the rest of the world has enjoyed a love-hate relationship with the Jews. They like our focus on family, education and accomplishment. They dislike our legalism, which undergirds the parts that they do like.
Bullshit. Again this sounds like some far right fantasy projection.

For that reason the Jews quickly went from leadership positions in "Germany" to the gas chambers.
Another far right fantasy projection. Jews weren't persecuted through the 30s and 40s because people "disliked" them, and their "legalism".

The Jews are not about to let that happen again; and it won't. We will not return to our prior passivity because it fatal. We have no option other than to eliminate the enemy. To quote a bankruptcy judge, "…the operative principle was that one who swats at the hornet had best kill it. In re Kidwell, 158 B.R. 203, 213 (Bankr. E.D. Cal. 1993).
You're not a Jew, are you. You're an antisemite pretending to be Jewish.

Dresden and Hiroshima were necessary.
Oh, a right bloodthirsty little fucker, aren't you.

If fanatics seek war, they should be given what they ask for. In spades. Attempts to daintily avoid civilian casualties and negotiate prematurely lead only to prolonged and greater agony and death.
I suggest you shut your fucking hole you stupid savage before I reach through the screen and throttle you, and track you down, getting your IP from our administrator.

Does this mean I should find another forum on which to post?

No, it means you need to man the fuck up and own your opinions.

You threw one at me, so I chewed it up and spat it back at you.

Now you want to run away?

Typical Jew.

The Jewish question/issue will never be the same.

I hope Netanyahu dies a horrible death in return for his callous disregard for human rights.

Fuck the Jews - and not just the ones I know personally: it's open season on all of them from here on out.

Top Bottom