Home

Graven images and idolatry at the Coolock protests.

I rarely respond to any of the lies and nonsense of that abject, crawling, fetid deranged old man. But what sort of a "response" were you expecting, Jambo? I was satisfied enough that they were seething over my thread. Tick. I was satisfied enough that they gave this site a link, and were good enough to direct some traffic towards Isle. Tick.

You still seem to not have twigged yet, Jambo, that I only very rarely "engage" with anyone. Haven't I explained to you before that I poke you around a little petri dish, and observe responses and patterns of behaviour to better understand what type of pond life I am dealing with, and what it is likely to do under all types of eventualities, or under other conditions?

Existentially, Jambo's now stuck in one of the greatest quandaries of his life: to stay home and fight 'de battle' from behind his keyboard, or go full Monty and actually zip his boots up and tucks in his skinny jeans in preparation for the great battle of our times. You'd think he might at least try to seize the moment? No fucking chance. As I've been saying since I christened him Jambo - he's all mouth and fuck all balls.

By next week he'll have dreamed up another target to pea-shoot at, and he'll offer nothing more than a tldr when I hang him from his own petard.

This is not Jambo's battle: the immigrants can fall from the sky into brand new houses for all he cares.

What matters most to him is the absolute and ultimate definition of the term 'ethnic-nationalist' a point he can argue from morning til night and still never moe a muscle to get anything else done.

It must be a horrible existence living like that - taking these boards seriously and letting it get to him mentally and emotionally.

No wonder he hasn't been laid in donkey's years - I doubt he's even had a hug, snog, or a back-street blowjob in decades.

Sad bastard does sad bastard shit all day and night, and becomes an even sadder bastard as a result.

And if he doesn't reply to this post within fifteen minutes, I win.

Wait and see.

I was satisfied enough that they were seething over my thread.
I see you seething at Higgins so much for being an antisemite that you started a stupid thread about him being a racist

You still seem to not have twigged yet, Jambo, that I only very rarely "engage" with anyone.
The Soapbox Dunce really is the perfect name for you, isn't it 😁

Haven't I explained to you before that I poke you around a little petri dish, and observe responses and patterns of behaviour to better understand what type of pond life I am dealing with, and what it is likely to do under all types of eventualities, or under other conditions?

Top Bottom